- Elections 2012
- Submit a Report
- Join us
Report by Jerome Kuseh, for Ghana Decides
President John Mahama has issued another list of minister designates in a press statement released on Sunday, 20 January 2013. The list contained the following persons as ministerial nominees.
1. Dr Henry Seidu Daannaa, Ministry of Chieftaincy and Traditional Affairs
2. Mr Kwesi Awhoi, Ministry of Interior
3. Hon. Mark Woyongo, Ministry of Defence
4. Hon. Abdul Rashid Hassan Pelpuo, Ministry of Tourism, Culture and Creative Industry
5. Mr Haruna Iddrisu, Ministry of Trade and Industry
6. Mr Nayon Bilijo, Ministry of Fisheries and Aquaculture Development
7. Hon. Alhassan Azong, Minister of State at the Presidency
8. Hon. Alhaji Mustapha Ahmed, Minister of State at the Presidency
9. Mrs. Elizabeth Ofosu-Agyare, Minister of State at the Presidency
10. Hon. Fiifi Kwetey, Minister of State at the Presidency
11. Alhaji Limuna Mohammed Mumuni, Minister of State at the Presidency
12. Hon. Comfort Doyoe Cudjoe Ghansah, Minister of State at the Presidency
The appointment of ministers is subject to parliamentary approval.
2013, ghana, Ghana Decides, GhanaDecides, John mahama, Mahama100, ministerial appointments, ministers
The opinions expressed on this website, except specifically stated, are those of the authors, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Ghana Decides team. Ghana Decides will not be responsible or liable for any inaccurate or incorrect statements contained these articles or liable for prosecution based on those views.
RECENT/ POPULAR POSTS
(c) 2012 Ghana Decides 2012